When submitting a news article, please follow these guidelines:
- A complete article, written in British English
- Length: Around 500 words
Including the following:
- Article title
- Author (where applicable)
- High resolution photos (min. 1920x1080). You will need to hold the copyright of the photos submitted for the piece, and have obtained consent of those depicted in the photos.
- We encourage you to include videos and tweets from key opinion leaders that are relevant to the news article.
By sending in your news article you agree to:
- All articles and other accompanying material being published on our website under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, unless otherwise specifically agreed.
- To the news articles being promoted on our social media channels.
- We do not republish research articles that appear on scientific journals. However, we welcome news articles that summarise any findings, point out their novelty, and link to the original article (following the guidelines above).
- Any potential conflict of interest must be declared and mentioned in the article.