IPCRG is delighted to be supporting its 6th Scientific Meeting that will take place from 24-25 May in Bucharest, Romania, hosted by RespiRO, our Romanian Member country.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Bucharest and know you will enjoy the excellent learning, networking & social opportunities that this meeting will bring, ensuring your visit to Romania is an memorable one.
Who is the conference for?
Please consider attending if you have:
- A research idea and methodology that you want to test out with colleagues
- An implementation science/service development project to report
- Data on the impact of a clinical study
- An interest in learning more about what questions remains unanswered in respiratory care
- An interest in meeting colleagues from other countries to share different ways of working
- An identified need to learn more about primary care research
- A colleague or student who would benefit from the meeting
Image: Stefan Jurca, Bucharest, Smardan Street