Webinar: The Heart and the Kidney – new game players in Type 2 Diabetes
You may still register to this event and view the recording by clicking "Register" below.
All times listed are in UTC. Current time is 00:14. Seeing an incorrect time?
- Understanding the prevalence, timing and consequences of cardiovascular and renal disease in T2D patients
- Moving beyond glycaemic control to protect kidney function and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Initiating guideline-directed treatments at an early stage to reduce the risk of cardiorenal complications
- Recognise the importance of cardiorenal complications in T2D
- Learn how to reduce the risk of renal and cardiovascular disease while lowering blood sugar
- Understand new guideline-directed treatments and management tools currently available for practitioners
Prof Chantal Mathieu (Speaker)
University Hospital Gasthuisberg Leuven
Dr. Baruch Itzhak (Speaker)
Clalit Healt Services
Prof Dr Josep M. Vilaseca (Moderator)
Spanish Society of Family Doctors (semFYC)