Managing type 2 diabetes is about more than glycaemic control, hear why
22 May 2021
- 14.00 - 15.15 UK (BST)
- 17.00 - 18.15 United Arab Emirates (GST)
- 18.00 - 19.15 Pakistan (PKT)
Listen to expert faculty discuss their approach and give practical advice
- Why should we look beyond glucose levels in type 2 diabetes?
- Why are glycaemic targets so often not achieved?
- Established vs. new glucose agents – what do we need to know?
- Who should receive glucose-lowering agents with CV benefits?
Illustrated with cases, take this opportunity to interact with faculty and share your experiences.
ASCEND is a free CME-accredited digital content streaming platform covering diabetes and obesity.