This third public meeting will update to EU citizens about the continued assessment, approval and safety monitoring of COVID-19 vaccines, and their expected impact at community level.
It will cover:
- COVID-19 vaccines approved in the EU and those currently under review;
- post-authorisation activities, including emerging safety data since EU authorisation of the first COVID-19 vaccines;
- ongoing work to address new variants;
- the expected impact of COVID-19 vaccination on our society;
- transparency and the publication of clinical data for COVID-19 vaccines.
The event will also allow the public and stakeholders to further inform EMA of their needs, expectations and any concerns.