The 2nd EURACT Snowball Online Symposium for teachers of family medicine is coming soon!
Our snowball is growing, and this time it is going to reach a record size.
EURACT experts are going to demonstrate how to teach more than 200 participants online effectively.
However, it is impossible to show this without more than 200 trainees, right?
So, we are waiting for you! Please help us to make the snowball bigger!
- Are there any secrets of being an exceptional presenter for a big audience online?
- How to create a catchy presentation?
- What are the approaches to reach the audience's hearts and minds?
- Pavlo Kolesnyk: PhD, Head of the family medicine and outpatient care department, medical faculty#2, Uzhgorod National University, Director of the clinic of Uzhgorod National University, Uzhgorod, Ukraine
- Helena Karppinen, PhD, Clinical teacher, Department of General Practice and Primary Health Care, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Odd Martin Vallersnes, PhD. Associate professor, Department of General Practice, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway. Consultant general practitioner, Oslo Accident and Emergency Outpatient Clinic, Oslo, Norway
- Arabelle Rieder, MD, Clinical teacher, head of Faculty Development, Institute of Family Medicine and Childcare, Faculty of Medicine, Geneva, Switzerland
- Andrew Kolesnyk, resident of FM, residency Uzhgorod National University, representative of the student medical scientific society of Ukraine
- Erika Perets (EP) resident of internal medical residency Uzhgorod National University, representative of the student medical scientific society of Ukraine