Prof. Michael Harris will run an interactive EGPRN workshop on critical appraisal skills for qualitative papers.
This free 90-minute interactive workshop for EGPRN members will cover:
- how qualitative research studies are designed;
- what to look out for when you are reading a qualitative research paper in a journal:
- how to decide what the paper is about;
- how to assess its quality;
- how decide whether the results should change your practice.
There will be a small amount of pre-course reading for you to do.
The workshop is free for EGPRN members and €25 for non-members.
We highly encourage becoming a member as membership comes with many benefits besides free attendance to this workshop.
Michael would love to see you at the workshop. If you want to join him, please click here learn more.