Register now for what promises to be an exciting conference exploring the influence of family medicine globally and its role in economic development and the reduction of poverty worldwide.
Developed by and featuring leading experts in the field of general practice and primary care, it will bring together doctors, policy makers and key actors in family medicine.
- Gain valuable insights into global policy, development assistance and practical implementation issues around family medicine and primary care.
- Learn about global primary care development and the impact of doctors working in international health development across the world.
- Improve your awareness and understanding of family medicine and the role of this specialty overseas.
- RCGP Accredited for CPD and inclusion in your appraisal portfolio.
- Get a core understanding of global primary care and its impact worldwide.
- Learn about and connect with key actors and organisations, understand their policies and what they are doing to develop and impact family medicine worldwide.
- Understand the contribution you can make as a general practitioner in international health contexts.
- Connect with fellow doctors and network with peers and experts in the field.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Sir Andy Haines, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Dr Hernan Montenegro, Health Systems Advisor, World Health Organisation
- Dr Santanu Chattopadhyay, NationWide Primary Healthcare Services, India
- Professor Phil Cotton, Principal, College of Medicine and Health Sciences, Rwanda