4th INTERGENERATIONAL MEETING of SEED in MENTAL HEALTH GROUP OF PSYCHIATRY MEDICINE & PRIMARY CARE (PMPC) Section of WPA
will be on 10th of February 2022
in collaboration with
ASSOCIATION FOR COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH PROMOTION (ACMHP)
Similar to our previous meetings we will have senior mental health educators and medical students coming together to discuss on educational issues in mental health.
This month’s topic is:
INTEGRATING PSYCHIATRY INTO PRIMARY CARE
Why do future doctors need psychiatric training?
Some of our Senior mental health educators participating are
- Dr Parameshvera DEVA, Malaysia
- Dr Helen HERRMAN, Australia
- Dr Rachel JENKINS, The United Kingdom
- Dr Norman SARTORIUS, Switzerland
We also have a guest from WONCA Europe (World Organization of Family Doctors - Europe) to share with us his views on integration of mental health / psychiatry to Primary Care.
Dr Mehmet UNGAN – Immediate Past President of WONCA Europe
Time of the meeting will be as presented below for various regions:
- 09.00 – 10.30 am for The UK
- 10.00 – 11.30 am for Central European Time
- 12.00 – 01.30 pm for Turkey
- 05.00 – 06.30 pm for Malaysia
- 08.00 – 09.30 pm for Australia
- 10.00 – 11.30 pm for New Zealand
The session will be broadcasted live on the youtube channel of ACMHP and will be open to the contributions of followers for their remarks and questions.