Supporting Medicine In Ukraine
We have put together some resources on how to support the medical situation in Ukraine.
- International Family Medicine Clinic for Refugees in Uzhhorod (Ukraine): Our Path
- Ukraine Online Patient Education Project
- August 2022 update of activities from Ukraine by Dr Pavlo Kolesnyk
- ACTA, NON VERBA: as long as we are needed - A center for diagnosis and treatment of Ukrainian refugees at VI Medical Center, located in Plovdiv
- Update of activities from Ukraine by Dr Pavlo Kolesnyk
Watch or listen
- WETalk with Dr Pavlo Kolesnyk on Ukraine on YouTube
- WETalk with Dr Pavlo Kolesnyk on Ukraine on Spotify, iTunes, and other podcast platforms.
- An interview with Dr Pavlo Kolesnyk by Prof. Michael Harris. Transcript
- Download Dr. Pavlo Kolesnyk's Presentation, donation and contact details available on the presentation.
- Sign up for online trainings for Ukrainian GP's, GP trainees and GP trainers organized by EURACT